This site was developed to inform and warn you for the many different kind of scams that take place on the internet.

Don't take these messages serious, they are only trying to make money out of you!

Did you receive scam email too? Send them to us: redactie2010@hotmail.com

Help us to fight this online crime !

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reply To My Private Email: barristethomasgreen@hotmail.com‏

Dear Friend,

My name is Barr. Thomas Green. Of the Thomas Green legal chambers in London, England.

I have Business Proposal of (Ј18,000,000.00 Million British Pounds Sterling cash.) for you to handle with me.

I will need you to help me in transferring the above funds from London, England to your country.

I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details.

Finally after that I shall furnish you with more information about this project.

However I shall be waiting your response and assurance. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Do contact me on My Private Email address: barristethomasgreen@hotmail.com

I remain obliged,
Barr. Thomas Green (Esq.)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This email was sent by: thomasgreenlegalfirm@hotmail.com 
 
(and this isn't private? hahaha, how dumb does this Thomas Green think the average human being is ? )

No comments:

Post a Comment